Sponsoring A' Design Award is a great opportunity to deepen your bonds with your design oriented client base, customers and consumers. Sponsors are exclusively invited to take part in the evaluation of the entries, gala-night, exhibition, and any other events organized by A’, they are included in the yearbook and press releases and furthermore they are communicated in all the possible ways to the media. By being a sponsor and involving in the A’ Design Award & Competition, your institution will get many benefits as explained here.
To get involved fast, there are seven instantly available sponsorship options: 1. Category Sponsors, 2. Jury Sponsors. 3. Metal Sponsors, 4. Media Partners, 5. Patronage, 6. Expo Edition Packages, and 7. Grand Award Prize Packages.
Furthermore, we are always open for unique proposals; especially sponsorship opportunities or offers that would benefit to our winners such as product or service giveaways, publication or exhibition possibilities and others. We are also open for communication partnership. We further invite you to check also our distinguished designer program and hope you could becoming a solution partner.
Click on a Sponsorship Category to learn more:
1. Metal Sponsors
Metal Sponsors are companies, institutions or people who contribute to all the categories of A' Design Award and Competition by monetary means or by providing equivalent significant support for organization of the competition.
2. Category Sponsors
Category Sponsors are companies, institutions or people who sponsor a single category within A' Design Award & Competitions by offering an award prize to winners or by offering organizational support.
3. Jury Sponsors
are companies, institutions or people who contribute to the design competition by providing a jury member to judge entries for a category or for all the competitions as a whole.
4. Media Partners
Media Partners are press related companies, institutions, pr-offices and any other entities who sponsor the A' Design Award and Competition by
providing press coverage and advertisement options.
usually non-profit organizations, government entities or education centers that support the design competition on the level of organizational support.
6. Expo Editions
A' Design Award Expo Edition Packages involve organization of a design award within your events to create notable sub-events through award ceremony, exhibitions and dynamic judging processes.
7. Grand Award Prize
The Grand Award Prize is a B2B product offered by A’ Design Awards to other design, innovation and engineering competition organizers to increase the number of entries to creative competitions.
How to Apply?
Application is online, please get in touch with us using our simple form.
• If you are planning to organize a design competition, click here.
• You might also be interested in corporate nomination packages.
• If you wish to organize a competition as a sub-event, check expo editions.
• You might as well would like to take part in the distinguished designer program as a solution provider.
• For sponsorship options, pricing, and availability, please contact us here.
• For design competition endorsement or patronage, click here.
• If you need an independent observer for your design competition, click here.
• If you need further help for co-organization of a design award, please click here.
• If you need a conference or keynote speaker for your design event, please click here.
• Request jury members for your design competition here.
• To lease a digital platform to host and organize your design competition, click here.
• To boost your own design award and competition through The Grand Award Prize, click here.
The earlier you commit to sponsorship, the more impact, visibility, and ROI you will gain. Inquire for sponsorship today.